Something for everyone
Finding something fun to do with your kids can sometimes be challenging. And every kid is different. But there are tons of options available right here in South Florida. Below is a list of some fun activities that you can do with your children. Whether they are more of the creative type or enjoy learning about new things, or enjoy the outdoors - there is something for everyone on our list. Some of the top activities includes learning about different animals at the zoo and getting some sun at the beach. And to burn off some energy, the Trampoline parks can offer hours of fun for the kids and often include affordable monthly memberships. And as fast as our children grow, have fun capturing their personalities at an outdoor family session. These sessions help them get out of the house and helps you get from always being behind the phone when taking pictures. Get in the photo and freeze the moments with the ones that matter the most to you. The images of you and your family will be something you can always look back on and reminisce with your family. Often times the Florida heat has us looking for indoor activities. Check out our list below for both outdoor and indoor activity options.
Fun activities in South Florida:
1. Explore the Discovery Room and the Planetarium at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium.
2. See and learn about the animals at the Palm Beach Zoo or Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach.
3. Observe Florida wildlife at Busch Wildlife Center in Jupiter.
4. Have a family bowling night at Bowlero in Jupiter.
5. Have a splash at Rapids Water Park in West Palm Beach.
6. Skate around at Palm Beach Ice Works in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach Skate Zone in Lake Worth.
7. Learn about ecosystems at Grassy Waters Preserve in West Palm Beach.
8. Splash at the fountains at Harbourside Place in Jupiter.
9. Try to hit a hole in one at Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf in Jupiter or Abacoa.
10. Take a guided trip of the Loxahatchee River with Canoe Outfitters of Florida in Jupiter.
11. Climb the lighthouse at Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Museum in Jupiter.
12. Catch a baseball game at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter.
13. See some live shows at Maltz Jupiter Theater in Jupiter.
14. See the race and ride go-carts (older kids) at Palm Beach International Raceway in Jupiter.
15. Take Scuba Diving lessons at the Jupiter Dive Center in Jupiter.
16. Have fun kayaking at Jupiter Outdoor Center in Jupiter.
17. Have a blast at the floating playground and wake park at Shark Wake Aqua Park in West Palm Beach.
18. Get up close to the gigantic aquarium at the Phillip and Patricia Frost Science Museum in Miami.
19. Ride the Brightline Train with stops in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
20. Have some trampoline fun at Defy in Palm Springs.
21. Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park in Wellington.
22. Enjoy go carts and Laser tags at Xtreme Action Park in Fort Lauderdale.
23. Solve a mystery together at West Palm Beach Escape Rooms.
24. For indoor playgrounds check out Monkey Joe's, Cool Beans, or Joey's Outback Adventure.
25. Enjoy an outdoor family photo session with Photography By Dor.